Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Weekly Pinterest Roundup: Maxis!

I love Maxi dresses. Have I told you that?

I love, L-O-V-E Maxi dresses!

They are so sleek and elegant and make everyone look taller, thinner and glamorous! 

They are also oh so simple. Throw on a a maxi dress and some sandals and you have an instant casual outfit, add heels and you've just transformed to a great night time style.

The past couple days here have been CRAZY hot. I mean, it's the first week of April and it was 90 today. *phew* I think it's definitely time to bust out those loose, cotton frocks to start and end these summer-like spring days!


Great Casual strolling outfit. I love that you can throw a t-shirt over a dress or skirt and have the perfect flea market/thrift shopping outfit!



This is possibly the easiest most basic outfit and one of the cutest I've ever seen!

This outfit is runway ready but cozy enough to meet a girlfriend for lunch


I love the simple understated elegance of this outfit. The flowy cotton material, the dressy flats and large clutch. This would be great for a summer night party

One of the best casual uses of a maxi dress or skirt is pairing it with a t-shirt and adding some glam accessories. Perfect for a stroll through the park or a walk to the bookstore.


Do you have a favorite maxi dress in your closet? What do you like to pair it with?

No comments:

Post a Comment